Megan Raker provides commercial real estate clients with efficient and pragmatic representation. With an eye for detail, she applies a collaborative approach to achieve her clients’ goals. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, leasing and land use and zoning issues. She also serves as outside counsel for a real estate investment trust with international reach in the hospitality industry, offering litigation support to the organization.
With skillful representation, Meg guides clients through disputes arising from contracts and operating agreements, intellectual property issues, real estate partnership matters and various bankruptcy-related concerns. Colleagues respect Meg and clients trust her with their legal matters because of the fervor and enthusiasm she brings to each unique case.
Meg is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Montgomery County and the Virginia State Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
Meg is an active volunteer with Best Buddies International and is a trained yoga instructor.
- As published in Pratt's Journal of Bankruptcy Law: A Split Supreme Court Leaves Spousal Guarantees Up in the Air, Written by Michael Lichtenstein and Megan Raker
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Automotive Trades Foundation, General Counsel and BOD Member
- Best Buddies Friendship Walk, Planning Committee Member
- Yoga Instructor (RYT 200)
- American Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Member
- Virginia State Bar Association, Member